Friday, August 18, 2017

flannel friday: Night Moon, Night Moon, What Do You See?

everyone is talking about the upcoming eclipse so I chose a sun & moon theme for this week. I spotted an idea HERE for a “celestial themed" Brown Bear, Brown Bear type flannel board. 
Bought my clipart on Etsy (which means "no time for felt" this week. back from a few days off and i feel like i will never catch up)

Used with an old, VERY basic homemade felt board. It is just a piece of cardboard and 2 sheets of felt: light blue on one side and black felt on the other. Don't use it very often now but its handy for outreach or if i want something that i can flip back and forth.




Night Moon, Night Moon what do you see?
I see a yellow star smiling at me!

Yellow Star, Yellow Star, what do you see?
I see a blue cloud smiling at me!

Blue Cloud, Blue Cloud, what do you see?
I see a raindrop smiling at me!

(I flipped by flannel board to the blue felt side for the rest)



Raindrop, Raindrop, what do you see?
I see a rainbow smiling at me!

Rainbow, Rainbow, what do you see?
I see a bright sun smiling at me!

Bright Sun, Bright Sun what do you see?

I see lots of pretty things smiling at me!
OR
I see a Rainbow, a Raindrop, a Blue Cloud, a Yellow Star, and a Night Moon- that’s what I see!

we sang this to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle. I used both endings today for different sessions and either one works fine!

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment