Thursday, August 3, 2017

baby & me: in the sea



Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a FISH! What does a fish do? He SWIMS!

Puppet Song:

I’m a little fishy, I can swim.
Here is my tail, here are my fins.
When I want to have fun with my friends
I wiggle my tail & dive right in


Books We Read:
1,2,3 in the Sea - DeCicco
Who Swims? - Braun



Flannel Board: Ten Little Fishies

1 little, 2 little, 3 little fishies
4 little, 5 little, 6 little fishies
7 little, 8 little, 9 little fishies
10 little fishies love to swim!

Count back down to...
No little fishies here to swim



Peekaboo Board: Ocean Animals (from Lakeshore Learning)

Who’s behind the pink seashell, the pink seashell, the pink seashell?
Who’s behind the pink seashell? It’s a turtle! (tune: Do You Know the Muffin Man)
Hello Turtle!!

Peek at all the other sea animals too! I bought this as part of a set a while back and its amazing; unfortunately, LL doesn't seem to carry it anymore.

Very large group today, quiet with the singing but happy to chat so a bit rough to start but still a good morning! I loved my books and songs today. returned this week after a great vaca to CA but it was great to be back.

                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment