Thursday, July 6, 2017

baby & me: trucks are terrific!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a red TRUCK!


Puppet Song:

Driving all around in my big red truck
Driving all around in my big red truck
Driving all around in my big red truck
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Waving to my friends in my big red truck…WAVE WAVE WAVE WAVE WAVE
Beeping at the cars in my big red truck… BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Books We Read: 
The Baby Goes Beep- O’Connell (always awesome!)
Vroom Vroom Trucks- Katz (worked great!!)





Flannel Board: Where is Red Truck?

Where is red truck? Where is red truck?
Here I am! Here I am!
How are you today truck?
Very well I thank you.
Drive away, drive away…

Repeat for purple, pink and green

Nice class today, not too big! Lots of new faces. Books were great! Liked my felt board and puppet song too.


No comments:

Post a Comment