Thursday, July 20, 2017

baby & me: eric carle day!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a bear! What color is our bear? It’s brown! 



This is Brown Bear from one of my favorite books by ERIC CARLE!

Flannel Board Song:



Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see?
I see a red bird looking at me!

Sing to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle until all of the animals are on the board.

White Dog, White Dog, what do you see?
I see lots of animals, that’s what I see!



Books We Read: 
Opposite- Carle
Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother Too- Carle




Puppet Songs: Where is Caterpillar?

Where is Caterpillar? Where is Caterpillar?
Here I am! Here I am!
How are you today friend?
Very well I thank you.
crawl away, crawl away…


Where is Butterfly? Where is Butterfly?
Here I am! Here I am!
How are you today friend?
Very well I thank you.
fly away, fly away…

Also wrapped the VHC in a purple scarf and sang Peekaboo Caterpillar!

Where is Caterpillar? Peek a BOO!
Where is Caterpillar? Peek a BOO!
Where is Caterpillar? Peek a BOO!

PeekaBOO to caterpillar!

A wonderful group, tons of people and great participation. With a group this large, I started doubling up on my hello song to fit all the siblings & its a huge time saver. So instead of singing my Hello Song to Jason & then to his sister Jill, we sing "hello Jason & Jill..."


No comments:

Post a Comment