Friday, June 23, 2017

flannel friday: tigers in the jungle

Deep in the Jungle (Tiger Version)



I have used "Deep in the Jungle" for a Lion themed toddler program and I didn’t want to do the same exact thing, so I switched up the words a little and counted up instead of down. I didn't have time to make felt tigers so I just printed some cute clipart ones from Etsy.

Deep in the jungle, what did I hear? (hold hand to ear)
1 tiny tiger cub roaring loud and clear! (show 1 finger)
ROAR says the tiger cub.
Hello I say (wave at felt board)
Then another tiny tiger cub
came to play!

Count up until:
Deep in the jungle, what did I hear?
5 tiny tiger cubs roaring loud and clear!
ROAR say the tiger cubs.
GOODBYE I say (wave at felt board)
Then all the tiny tiger cubs
Ran away!
Bye tiger cubs!! 

thanks for reading! To see more on my tiger theme, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment