Thursday, April 20, 2017

baby & me: 1 2 3 - count with me!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found mice! How many mice do we have? Let’s COUNT them: 1 -2 -3-4-5!


                                                                                                                         
Puppet Song #1: Five Little Mice

a little twist on the classic This Little Piggie -- so cute!

This little mouse went shopping
This little mouse stayed home
This little mouse ate cupcakes
This little mouse had none
And this little mouse cried squeak squeak squeak all the way home!





Puppet Song #2: Ten Little Bunnies 

the bunnies from last week are back; perfect for our counting theme today!

I have 1, I have 2, I have 3 little bunnies
I have 4, I have 5, I have 6 little bunnies
I have 7, I have 8, I have 9 little bunnies
10 little bunnies on my hands!

They can hop, they can hop, they can hop – in the morning! (move hands up and down)
They can hop, they can hop, they can hop – in the evening!
They can hop, they can hop, they can hop – in the moonlight!
10 little bunnies on my hands!

They can dance, they can dance, they can dance – in the morning!
They can dance, they can dance, they can dance – in the evening!
They can dance, they can dance, they can dance – in the moonlight!
10 little bunnies on my hands!




Books We Read:
Look Look Again – cute but only got thru a few pages. Maybe better for toddlers.
Big Fat Hen- Baker

Flannel Board: Five Little Kernels

Found this awesome post from Storytime Katie on Flannel Friday HERE.

Really nice group today with about 20 babies! Highlight of the program: my manager's 16 month old pulled the fire alarm on the wall in the middle of The Wheels on the Bus. First time that ever happened! Luckily, she jumped right up to shut it off so I just continued with the "Shh Shh Shh" part like nothing happened. at first, not a single baby cried but then like 5 minutes later a couple of them started but we got thru it just fine LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment