Thursday, February 2, 2017

baby & me: kisses and hugs

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a teddy bear...No, there are two bears and they are HUGGING!! 



Prop Song: The Hug Song
(Tune: Mary Had a Little Lamb)

It’s nice to get a hug from you
Hug from you, hug from you
It’s nice to get a hug from you
Let’s give a hug right now!

It’s nice to get a kiss from you
Kiss from you, kiss from you
It's nice to get a kiss from you
Let’s blow a kiss right now!





Books We Read: 
Hugs for You- Hannigan
Hugs and Kisses- Intrater





Flannel Story: You Be the Ice Cream

Inspired by last week's Flannel Friday post from Felt-tastic Flannelboard Funtime. I love their beautiful felt pieces but to save time, I just used clipart images.

You be the ice cream and I’ll be the freezer.
(Give baby a shivery hug)

You be the lemon and I’ll be the squeezer.

(Give baby a squeezy hug)

You be the hot dog and I’ll be the bun.

(Hug baby lengthwise with arms like hot dog buns)

You be the baby and we’ll have some fun!
(Finish with a hug and a kiss on baby's head)

Nice group of about 18 babies today. A couple of my moms have gone back to work or moved away this month, so not a huge group. a cute theme for the week before Valentine's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment