Thursday, January 26, 2017

baby & me: I'm a baby!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a BABY!! 



Puppet Song: Did You Ever See a Baby?

Did you ever see a baby, a baby, a baby
Did you ever see a baby go this way and that?
Go this way and that way 
And this way and that way
Did you ever see a baby go this way and that?


Books We Read: 
I Am a Baby – Allen (love it!)
Hand in Hand - Wells


Flannel Story: 10 Little Babies

See my previous post here.

A nice class today, still struggling a little with participation lately. Everyone LOVED the baby puppet (purchased from Kaplan Early Learning) and babies really responded to the Allen book. Not sure I will use Hand in Hand again for Baby & Me but it has lovely illustrations and a great message. I love this theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment