Thursday, August 4, 2016

baby & me: white & black

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a sheep! What does a sheep say? 



Puppet Song: Baa Baa Black Sheep 

Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master, one for my dame
One for the little boy who lives down the lane.
Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.

This little puppet is so cute, it reverses to a white sheep so we sang the song again:

Baa baa WHITE sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.
One for my master, one for my dame
One for the little GIRL who lives down the lane.
Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full.





Books We Read: 
I Kissed the Baby- Murphy

I also wrote up my own mini story about the colors black and white and sang as I turned the pages. 



Flannel Story: I Went Walking (w/black & white animals)

I went walking.
What did you see?
I saw a ZEBRA 
looking at me!




Repeat with cow, skunk, penguin and pandas as they are placed on the felt board one at a time.

Then, I finished with:

I went walking.
What did you see?
I saw black and white animals 
looking at me.

A nice group of about 20 babies today. I will miss next week due to vacation so that is sad.

Hector, one of my babies that attends almost every week, is leaving for six months so he brought me flowers -- so thoughtful!



No comments:

Post a Comment