Friday, August 26, 2016

baby & me: just keep swimming!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found two FISHIES!



Puppet Song:

Do you know what fishies do, what fishies do, what fishies do?
Do you know what fishies do?
They swim and swim and swim!!!

I have another friend here – the SHARK!

Do you know what sharks do, what sharks do, what sharks do?
Do you know what sharks do?
They dive and dive and dive!!!

And here is my friend the blue WHALE!

Do you know what whales do, what whales do, what whales do?
Do you know what whales do?
They splash and splash and splash!!!

(tune: Do You Know the Muffin Man)






Books We Read: 
Leo Can Swim- McQuinn ( I shortened the text a little but it worked fine!)
Who Can Swim- Braun (we waved hello to each animal in the story)





Flannel Story: Clownfish, Clownfish, What Do You See? 

We sang a sea creature version of Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Clownfish, Clownfish, what do you see? 
I see a Red Lobster looking at me!

Red Lobster, Red Lobster what do you see?
I see a Green Crab looking at me....

A nice group today, lots of participation. Some chatting so I skipped my drum song. About 25 babies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment