Friday, July 15, 2016

flannel friday: wagon friends

At last week's Baby & Me program about toys, we sang "Bouncing Up & Down in My Little Red Wagon".

“Who’s sitting in our red wagon today? 




A Pig! What does a Pig say?”

Then we sang:
Bouncing up & down in my little red wagon
Bouncing up & down in my little red wagon
Bouncing up & down in my little red wagon
OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK! (instead of our usual "...having so much fun!")

We also sang verses for Dog in the orange wagon (woof woof woof woof woof woof) & Cat in her green wagon (meow meow meow meow meow!) I can't wait to sing it again with other animals.


I used this adorable clipart on Etsy: 

Animals In Wagons Digital Clip Art for Scrapbooking Card Making Cupcake Toppers Paper Crafts


...but you could also make your own wagons from felt, then use any flannel board animals you choose, like this:



thanks for reading!


2 comments: