Friday, July 29, 2016

flannel friday: Looking for Pete the Cat



I was planning to share my favorite Pete the Cat story with my toddlers this week (I Love My White Shoes) so I modeled this flannel board on Little Mouse, Little Mouse, Are You in the Yellow House? 

first, I hid Pete (just printed on card stock using my color printer) behind one of the felt shoes. 

We counted the shoes and named the colors together. then we looked under each one for Pete.

Pete is hiding behind one of these shoes! will you guys help me find him?

Hey, Pete the Cat! 
Where are you?
Are you hiding under this groovy blue shoe?

Let's see -- 1,2,3!!!!

Repeat til Pete is found. He was hiding behind the purple shoe today!

For more info about this week's Pete the Cat themed toddler program, check out my post HERE.

thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness--those laces! I love your groovy shoes :)

    ReplyDelete