Thursday, July 21, 2016

baby & me: it must be summer!

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a SUN! What color is the sun? Yellow!




Song: Bright Sun
(tune: Row, Row, Row Your Boat)

Bright sun shining down, 
shining down the ground.
What a lovely face you have
Yellow big and round!


I added this second verse myself:
Bright sun shining high
Way up in the sky
Keep us warm all summer long
Never say goodbye.


Books We Read: 
Baby Loves Summer- Katz
Seashore Baby


Flannel Story: We’re Going to the Beach



See my previous post here.



Prop Song: Zoom Zoom Zoom (from Jbrary)




I have a prop for each verse so we sang Moon, Star and Sun verses.

I thought this one went great with today's sun/summer theme. Everyone loves it!

Another great turn out today with about 22 babies. We had lots of participation so it was a pretty fun morning. Great theme with lots of fun books to choose from.






No comments:

Post a Comment