Friday, July 29, 2016

baby & me: fish tales

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a FISH! 




Puppet Song: Goldfish Song

This is how a goldfish swims
Back and forth, back and forth
This is how a goldfish swims
Back & forth in the water!

This is how he nibbles his food
Nibbles his food, nibbles his food
This is how he nibbles his food
When Goldfish is hungry

This is how he jumps up high
Jumps up high, jumps up high
This is how he jumps up high
When Goldfish is playful


Books We Read: 
Little White Fish is Happy- van Genechten







Flannel Story: White Fish, White Fish, What Do You See?
(tune: Twinkle Twinkle)

We added felt fish to the flannel board one by one:

White fish, white fish, what do you see?
I see a black fish looking at me!

Black fish, black fish what do you see?
I see a green fish….

We ended with ”…I see lots of pretty fish, that’s what I see!”


We had a big group today, a little noisy at times but mostly participating. The air conditioning in the branch was not working so thank goodness for our little window unit but I was really sweaty by the middle of the program so I skipped a couple of things and went to playtime a little bit early. Still a nice morning and a fun theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment