Thursday, May 5, 2016

baby & me: baby animals

Mystery Box: Inside our mystery box, we found a duck! What does a duck say? And here are her baby ducklings!



Puppet Song: 5 Little Ducks

5 little ducks went out one day
Over the hills and far away
But the Mama Duck said QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!
But only 4 little ducks came back.

Countdown to 0 ducks

Sad Mama Duck went out one day
Over the hills and far away
And Mama Duck said QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
And all of her little baby ducks came back




Books We Read: 
Little White Fish- Van Genechten (I LOVE the big, colorful illustrations in this book and the text is great too.)





Flannel Story: Baby Animals, What Do You See?

I have some baby animals to show you today.

Baby Lion, Baby Lion, what do you see? 
I see a Mama Lion looking at me!

Repeat with all the other mamas and babies.


We had a HUGE group today and everyone loved the mother/baby theme! All the moms were singing along, it was amazing!! Right before I brought out the toys, the moms gave me the most beautiful bouquet of roses and thanked me for all my hard work. I almost cried! Someone out there might love their job more than me but I highly doubt it; I am so lucky.




No comments:

Post a Comment