Friday, December 18, 2015

flannel friday: 5 Little Gingerbread Men



I found this cute fingerplay HERE.

I decided to switch it up just a little bit, so I told the kids that I had a friend who LOVED to eat gingerbread men and pulled out my dog puppet.

Five little gingerbread men in a row (Hold up five fingers, waving back & forth)
Dog wants to eat one! 
No, no, no! (shake finger at Dog puppet))
But they look so sweet from head to toe (touch head then toes)
Crunch, munch...uh oh! (slap thighs on crunch, clap hands on munch, then Dog eats a gingerbread man right off the flannel board!!)

We repeated this until all the gingerbread men were gone and each time, I pretended to get mad at Dog. 

Then, I told the kids, "Dog's tummy is so full now, he has to go take a nap. Bye, Dog!"

For more on my gingerbread themed toddler program, click here.
Happy Holidays and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment