Thursday, December 10, 2015

baby & me: party time

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a balloon!  What color is our balloon?



After I blew up the balloon, i explained that sometimes we see balloons at PARTIES so I brought my party hat!!




Books We Read: 
Hi Blueberry- Saltzberg
Baby Party- O'Connell (Another winner from the author of Baby Parade. LOVED this! Lots of clapping! Good for shape theme too!)
Where Is Baby's Birthday Present- Katz





Flannel Story: Party Mouse, Party Mouse, Are You In the Yellow House?

Can we find a cute mouse wearing a party hat in one of these four houses?





Puppet Rhyme: Jingle Mouse

I wrapped my white mouse puppet up in a green scarf so she could play peekaboo with us.

Where is Mouse? Peeka BOO!
Where is Mouse? Peeka BOO!
Where is Mouse? Peeka BOO!
Peekaboo to Mouse!

Mouse is wearing some bells on her neck for our other song (which I found on Facebook this week!):

I heard a little jingle
Right inside my house
It sounded like the jingle of a little jingle mouse!!
She jingled to the ceiling
She jingled to the floor
She jingled til she fell asleep and she began to snore.

(credit: 101 Rhythm Instrument Activities for Young Children)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ….
Good night Jingle Mouse!



A great morning with about 15 babies. My Easy Grip Tambourines arrived from Lakeshore Learning last week, just in time for some festive bell songs so we had a break from the shaker eggs today. With our adorable tambourines, we sang “We shake our bells together, we shake our bells together, we shake our bells together because its fun to do!” LOVED it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment