Thursday, November 12, 2015

baby & me: crazy for cats

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found three little kittens!  A kitten says MEOW!





Books We Read: 
Hello Kitty New York- (LOVED this one! we waved at each page)
Kitty’s Cuddles- Cabrera (so bright and colorful, this really held their attention today and all the adults loved the sweet ending)







Flannel Story: 10 Little Kitties


I just love this adorable kitty cat clipart that I found on Etsy last week and it was purr-fect for my flannel board song.  

We sang: 
1 little 2 little 3 little kitties
4 little, 5 little 6 little kitties
7 little 8 little 9 little kitties
10 little kitties say MEOW

9 little 8 little 7 little kitties
6 little 5 little 4 little kitties
3 little 2 little 1 little kitty
No little kitties today!







Puppet Rhyme: Peekaboo to Kitty

I wrapped my cat puppet up in a purple scarf so she could play peekaboo with us. Trying to alternate peekaboo with a puppet or myself every week now.

Where is Kitty? Peeka BOO!
Where is Kitty? Peeka BOO!
Where is Kitty? Peeka BOO!
Peekaboo to Kitty


About 17 babies and caregivers attending on a gray and rainy Thursday. We even had a few new faces! Great theme and a fun morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment