Friday, October 16, 2015

baby & me: goodnight baby!

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a sparkly star!  (I made this from felt and glitter and use it every session for "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.") We see stars in the sky at NIGHT.





Books We Read: 
Peekaboo Bedtime- Isadora (LOVE this one! We said Hello to each colorful page)
Wild! Bedtime- Dicmas (this is such a cute series with larger sizes than most board books. may be better one on one, just ok for me)


Flannel Story: 4 Little Babies Asleep in Their Beds



See my previous post here, now with NEW and IMPROVED babies!!! I found this clipart on Etsy and used it for displays and flyers too, so it was a great purchase.


Puppet Rhyme: Bear in a Tree Stump Puppet

One of my most favorite puppets & great for the Sleeping/Night time theme. See my post here.

A nice crowd today with about 18 babies and caregivers and a fun program!!

No comments:

Post a Comment