Thursday, September 24, 2015

baby & me: helpful hands

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a hand made of red felt!  Let’s see your hands!

We sang a new song for our group called I Wake Up My Hands from Jbrary – love it!





Books We Read: 
Where Is Baby’s Belly Button- Katz


Flannel Story: 10 Little Hands




I placed all different colored felt hands on the board as we sang:

1 little, 2 little, 3 little hands
4 little, 5 little, 6 little hands
7 little, 8 little, 9 little hands
10 little hands go clap clap clap!

Then we counted down as I removed the hands: 9 little, 8 little…



Puppet Rhyme: Peekaboo Hedgehog and Roly Poly

My friend Roly the Hedgehog made yet another appearance for some puppet songs. See my post here. He is always a big hit with the kids! 

A perfectly sized group of 16 babies and moms today! Everyone participated and we had a great morning. Three different mothers told me that my classes had spoiled them for classes at other places because they couldn't find anything as fun as my programs,plus they are FREE! I never get tired of hearing compliments like that; its just so nice to feel appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment