Thursday, August 27, 2015

baby & me: splish, splash, i was taking a bath!

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a rubber duckie!  What color is our duckie?




Books We Read: 
Splish, Splash, Baby- Katz
Splash- Intrater
Tubby- Patricelli





Flannel Story: 1 Little, 2 Little 3 Little Duckies

1 little, 2 little, 3 little duckies
4 little, 5 little, 6 little duckies
7 little, 8 little, 9 little duckies
10 little duckies in my tub!

9 little, 8 little, 7 little duckies
6 little, 5 little, 4 little duckies
3 little, 2 little, 1 little duckie
No little duckies in my tub.





Puppet Song: 2 Little Duckies

2 little duckies sitting on a cloud
One named Quiet, the other named Loud.
Fly away Quiet! Fly away Loud!
Come back Quiet! Come back Loud!

So, a small group of about 12 babies for my first program back from my vacation. A nice way to ease myself back into Baby & Me! Loved this theme, very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment