Thursday, July 30, 2015

baby & me: do you hear what I hear?





Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a shaker egg, a train whistle and some jingle bells! These three things all make NOISE!







Books We Read: 
What Does Baby Say- Katz (awesome and fun!)
Your Baby’s First Word Will Be Dada- Fallon (wanted to give this a try but might be better one on one than in a group. Everyone joined in on the sounds tho and the end is cute)


Flannel Story: Let’s Make a Noise

I still love this flannel rhyme from Storytime Secrets. See my post here for the link.





Puppet Song: I brought out three puppets and we sang:

The owls in the nest say TWEET TWEET TWEET
TWEET TWEET TWEET, TWEET TWEET TWEET
The owls in the nest say TWEET TWEET TWEET
All day long!

(also did the birds in the nest & the frog in the pond)

A nice sized group today, a little chatting but not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment