Friday, February 6, 2015

baby & me: moving right along!

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a blackbird. What does a bird say? How does a bird MOVE?

Puppet Song:


I made these from craft foam. so easu!

Did you ever see a blackbird, a blackbird, a blackbird,
Did you ever see a blackbird fly this way and that?
Fly this way, fly that way, fly this way, fly that way
Did you ever see a blackbird fly this way and that.

…a fishy swim this way and that
…a snake slither this way and that





Books We Read: 
These are My Hands- Martin Jr
Do Donkeys Dance- Walsh
Move - Slegers



Flannel Story: 5 Little Babies

See my post here!

Very small group today with 7 babies. We had some flurries and very low temps. It was a nice class though and I was able to bring out my parachute so that was a fun change! Also tried the Baby Hokey Pokey and it went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment