Thursday, February 19, 2015

baby & me: it's all about mom!

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a two cats. What does a cat say? 

We have a MAMA Cat & a BABY cat!




Puppet Song:

Where is Mama Cat? Where Is Mama Cat?
Here I am, Here I am
How are you today, Cat?
Very well, I thank you.
Meow, Meow, Meow!

(Repeat with BABY cat!)
Tune: Frere Jacques
Hold both puppets behind your back to start.


Books We Read: 
Mommy, Look What I Can Do- Mack
Are You My Mommy - Wan
Pick Me Up Mama- Luebs


Flannel Story: Mommy Matching

See my post here!

We had a nice group of about 10 babies. A couple of moms brought older children since its a school break and they were very well behaved mostly. I really liked this theme and my books but both the moms and babies seemed a bit distracted and there was some chatting. Its been so cold, maybe everyone was just happy to get out of their houses and see other people for a change. Just ok today, not great. Also I have a slight cold and probably was not at my best either.

No comments:

Post a Comment