Friday, February 13, 2015

baby & me: baby love

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a two love birds. 



Puppet Song:

2 little love birds sitting on a hill
One named Jack
One named Jill
Fly away Jack
Fly away Jill
Come back Jack
Come back Jill




Books We Read: 
Peekaboo Kisses – Saltzberg (great for Vday and for animal noises!)
What Does Baby Love- Katz (cute!)



Flannel Story: Red Heart Red Heart, What Do You See?

See my post here!



Fun Valentine-related Song:

For a great video, check out this link! The moms loved this one!

Skinnamarink a Dink a Dink
Skinnamarink a dink a dink,
Skinnamarink a doo,
I love you.
Skinnamarink a dink a dink,
Skinnamarink a doo,
I love you.
I love you in the morning.
And in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening.
And underneath the moon.
Skinnamarink a dink a dink,
Skinnamarink a doo,

I love you!

Great group today with about ten babies! Love this theme, so many great books to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment