Friday, January 23, 2015

baby & me: baby, it's cold outside

It has been the CRAZIEST week ever for me! The entire staff & I have been working on the upcoming Frozen Festival so I needed something quick & easy for Baby & Me. 

It's been a while since we had a winter theme and I have lots of great flannels and props so Winter it was! For more details on songs used here, just check this baby & me post from last January.

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a beautiful snowflake. We sang “Have You Ever Seen a Snowflake” and everyone joined in!!




Books We Read: 
Baby Loves Winter- Katz
Welcome Winter- Little Scholastic
Hello Winter- Hello Kitty


Flannel Story: Snowball, Snowball

Very cute!


Puppet Song: One Red Mitten

One of my favorites! So fun to do with the babies.


We had a ton of babies today and what a great group!! Only read one book but we did lots of other songs so it was ok. I love being able to pull songs, felt boards, etc. from my previous programs. This blog is really making my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment