Thursday, November 6, 2014

baby & me: smile!


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a smiley face! What color is it?




Books We Read: 
Smile- Intrater (although these books are small, the photos are big and always grab the attention of the little ones)
How Do You Make a Baby Smile- Sturges (I was excited to try this one because of its full size, colorful illustrations but it was just ok for me. will try it again tho!)
How Does Baby Feel? - Katz (good!)


Flannel Story: Sad Baby/Glad Baby

See my post here!


Puppet Rhyme: Roley Poley the Hedgehog was with us today!


We sang:
Where is Hedgehog? PeekaBOO!
Where is Hedgehog? PeekaBOO!
Where is Hedgehog? PeekaBOO!
Peekaboo to Hedgehog.

It was pouring and cold outside today so we had a nice intimate group of about 10 babies. Ironically, a few of them were quite fussy which was funny to me given this morning's "SMILE" theme! I cut out a couple of songs/rhymes and went to playtime a bit earlier, tho I did read all three books which never happens! A nice class.

No comments:

Post a Comment