Friday, November 21, 2014

baby & me: feeling thankful

Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a turkey! What does a turkey say? Gobble Gobble!


Puppet Song: Hello Mr Turkey

Tune: If You’re Happy

Hello Mr Turkey, how are you? (clap clap)
Hello Mr Turkey, how are you? (clap clap)
With a wobble wobble wobble and a gobble gobble gobble
Hello Mr Turkey, how are you? (clap clap)





Books We Read:
Five Silly Turkeys – Yoon
Everyone Eats
You are My Little Pumpkin Pie - Slansky


Flannel Story: I am Thankful




I made this felt board last year so it was great to re-use it! Click here to see that post. The song is so easy and perfect for this holiday.

We had a wonderful group today with about 15 babies, which is just perfect for the size of our program room. Mostly everyone was singing and participating & that makes the class really fun for me. Another great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment