Friday, April 11, 2014

baby & me: Sweet Babies!


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found some pictures of BABIES (printed from Sweet Clip art.) How many babies do we have? Let's count: 1, 2, 3!




Books We Read: 
Where Is Baby’s Belly Button- Katz (great pick)
Knees and Toes- Rookie Toddler (sang this one & it really grabbed their attention)
Ten Little Toes- Church (just ok for me, maybe a little too repetitive?)

Flannel Story: Five Sweet Babies (another great post from Fun with Friends at Storytime)




I found this rhyme on Flannel Friday and used it with babies I already had. I liked the counting aspect of this rhyme and it worked great.


Puppet: I brought out my Hedgehog puppet for Peekaboo & Roly Poly. This is always a hit with my babies. One of my favorite puppets!


A great group of new regulars, a mix of young babies and some who will be moving on to Toddler Time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment