Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Flannel Friday!

 

I have a confession: For the past three years, I have been stalking the Flannel Friday Round Ups. 

It's time to finally admit that I actually look forward to working on Saturday mornings so I can check out all the awesome ideas and steal them for myself. 

I have “borrowed” so many AMAZING flannel board ideas, I don’t know how I could ever decide on a favorite.

Would it be my cuckoo clock for Hickory Dickory Dock?

Inspired by Miss Mary Liberry and Abby the Librarian.

Or my beautiful birthday cake?

I found this amazing idea on one of my favorite blogs, My Storytime Life.

Maybe Dot the Hungry Monster?

from two of my favorite blogs: Fun with Friends at Storytime
and 
In the Children's Room

How about my fabulous Flower Show?

This idea is from a great blog called Fun with Friends at Storytime 

Or my delicious Rainbow Stew?


from the wonderful blog Storytime ABC's


My pop out barn for Old MacDonald Had a Farm is pretty cool!



Inspired By the amazing Future Librarian Superhero


These felt dinosaurs were a hit with my toddler group!

I found this amazing idea on a great blog called Falling Flannelboards.


My puppet show for Lunch was so much fun!

I found this one (& many more!) at Thrive After Three 

And I can’t forget the Five Little Men in a Flying Saucer prop I've working on this week!


"Borrowed" from Loons and Quines & Storytime Katie


So many great flannel ideas but so little time! 

Thanks to all Flannel Friday contributors for making me look like a star. 

I LOVE my job more than ever because of all of you. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tie-dyed alien! Also, how did I miss the felt dinos hidden in eggs??? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete