Thursday, March 6, 2014

baby & me: winter fun


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a mitten!




Books We Read: 
Will You Wear a Blue Hat – Scholastic Rookie Readers
Under My Hood, I Have a Hat- Kuskin
Toes, Ears & Nose- Katz
Winter Snow- Slegers


Flannel Story #1: Where Is Snowman? (credit:Little Storybug)
(tune: Are You Sleeping)




Where is snowman, where is snowman?
Here I am, here I am
Hiding under snowball, hiding under snowball
Look & see, look & see

Flannel Story #2: Red Mitten, Red Mitten, What Do You See?




We sang to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle.
Red Mitten, red mitten, what do you see?
I see a blue mitten looking at me!
(Repeat for all colors)

Puppet: Roly Poly the Hedgehog

We sang Where is Hedgehog & Roly Poly (see this earlier post)

Nice little group today!

No comments:

Post a Comment