Friday, February 21, 2014

baby & me: All about Love


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a heart! What color is our heart? Red!




Books We Read: 
Peek a Love- Yoon (always a hit!)
Hugs and Kisses- Intrater  (love the photos and short text!)


Flannel Story: Lovebug, Lovebug

This one is similar to the Little Mouse flannel board. Hide the bug and try to find it!




Lovebug, Lovebug, oh so smart!
Are you hiding under the (COLOR) heart?


Puppet: Two Little Lovebirds (see first photo)

2 little lovebirds sitting on a hill
One named Jack, one named Jill
Fly away Jack, fly away Jill
Come back Jack, come back Jill!

I had planned to use this theme last week for February 13th, but then I got a bad cold AND it snowed. I think love should really be a year round theme so I decided to use it this week. We had a nice group, a little small with most of the schools on break and many families away.

No comments:

Post a Comment