Friday, January 10, 2014

baby & me: On the Farm


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a tiny stuffed pig. What does a pig say? OINK OINK! This pig squeaks!




Books We Read: 
Baby Says Moo- Macken (NO ONE paid me or this book any attention. Of course I was competing against something much more exciting: FOOD. New Rule effective immediately:  No more eating at Baby & Me)
Are You a Cow- Boynton (LOVE LOVE LOVE this book; it is perfect! If only it was available in a larger size, my life would be complete.)


Flannel Story: Hello Farm

I love this interactive farm themed flannel board! See my post here.


Puppet:
My Red Barn Puppet is always a hit! We sang Old MacDonald but there are so many great songs & rhymes to use.



8 babies attended our program today. Winter is hard, I can hardly blame the mothers for wanting to stay home in this bitter cold. Our group today was very nice though. I tried out some new rhymes & songs so that was fun! The food thing annoyed me because I can’t understand why a child can't just not eat for twenty minutes of this program. Plus its so messy and distracting for everyone. The moms complained about the 19 month old still attending, will have to NICELY speak to his mom next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment