Friday, January 31, 2014

baby & me: Snowflakes!


Mystery Box: Inside our yellow box, we found a picture of a beautiful snowflake!

Did you ever see a snowflake, a snowflake, a snowflake
Did you ever see a snowflake go this way and that?
Go this way & that way? And that way & this way? 
Did you every see a snowflake go this way and that?






Books We Read: 
Baby Loves Winter- Katz
It Looked Like Spilt Milk- Shaw
Winter Snow- Slegers


Flannel Story: 
Snowball, Snowball (borrowed from So Tomorrow!)




I hid a snowball under one of my felt mittens so we tried to find it.
Snowball, snowball
Cold & round
Under which mitten can you be found?


Puppet Song: One Red Mitten (borrowed from Storytime Secrets!)




I used construction paper mittens on popsicle sticks for this song:

(tune: Skip to My Lou)
One red mitten, what will I do?
One red mitten, what will I do?
One red mitten, what will I do?
I’ll find the other one,
Now there’s two!

(repeat with green and blue mittens)

Another small group today, on the quiet side but everyone was sooo nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment