Friday, September 27, 2013

baby & me: sleep little one


I chose SLEEPY TIME as our Baby & Me theme for today.



Books We Read:
Sleepy, Oh So Sleepy – Fleming (parents joined in on the repetitive line so this was a lot of fun to read!)
Pajama Time- Boynton
Yawn – Symes & Sharratt (always a hit!)

Flannel Story: Little Moon (from Falling Flannelboards)



Look, we have three clouds for our special story today, what color are they?
Oh no! Our pretty clouds are hiding the moon! Let’s see if we can find it.
Little Moon, Little Moon, are you behind the gray cloud? (repeat for white & pink until the moon appears)


Puppet:  Firefly (I love this cute folkmanis puppet that lights up!)


I’m a little firefly
Look at me!
I’m as happy as I can be
See my light flicker
and shine so bright
Now watch me fly
into the night
(tune: I’m a little teapot)


Another great turnout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment