Friday, September 13, 2013

baby & me: cows on the farm


Our Baby & Me theme for this week was COWS & FARMS

Mystery Box: We found a cow in the yellow box today! What does a cow say? MOOOO!



Books We Read:
Let's Go Visiting- Williams (this was a fun one and some people joined in on the repetitive lines)
Hurry Hurry – Eve Bunting (Asked the parents to repeat the words back to me but it just didn’t seem to hold interest.)


Flannel Story: This Little Cow



This little cow eats grass
This little cow eats hay
This little cow drinks water
This little cow runs away
This little cow just sleeps all day
Lets chase him & chase him & chase him away


Puppet:  My Barnyard Friends: We sang Old Mac Donald Had a Farm for three of the animals in our barn – Cow, Pig, & Duck. As I put the barn away, a boy asked why didn’t we do the horse? I told him Horse was sleeping.

 I also brought out my little "chick in an egg" finger puppet for some peek a boo!

A lovely group today with some new faces and I saw two people use the NEW changing table, very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment