Friday, June 21, 2013

baby & me: mommies

Our baby theme today was MOMMY & ME.

Mystery Box:
Inside the yellow box, there was a big kitty and a little kitty (popsicle stick puppets created from clipart.) What does a kitty cat say?



Today We Read:
Surprise!- Slegers
Mommy, Carry Me Please- Cabrera

Another Good Title:
You Are My Baby: Farm- Siminovich

Flannel Story: Is this Bear’s Mommy?



We matched all the baby animals to the correct mommy animals. These animals are from clipart files. I found this cool idea here on Mel's Desk, an awesome blog with many great early literacy ideas for babies.


Puppet Rhyme:
I have two old dog puppets that I used for this rhyme:

Where Is Doggie? Where Is Doggie?
Here I am, here I am
How are you today Dog?
Very well I thank you
Woof Woof Woof

Repeat with Little Dog finger puppet

It was a beautiful day! We had a HUGE group of babies and a wonderful program this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment