Friday, May 3, 2013

baby & me: cats are cool


This week’s baby theme was PETS, especially CATS! 
(PS I have a whole house FULL of them!)

Mystery Box:
Inside the yellow box, we found a kitty! (not a real one, just a beanie baby thank goodness! My husband will leave me if I bring another cat home!)

Today We Read:
Who Am I: Pets (DK) - just ok for me!

Also Read:
So Big – Dan Yaccarino - Great pick, got lots of adult particiation!

Flannel Story: Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat!



I hid a clip art kitty behind one of six brightly colored felt hats and we called “Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, are you behind the COLOR hat” until we found him.

Puppet Rhyme:
I was home sick most of the week so I totally forgot to pull my kitties in a basket puppet for this theme. Next time!


Three Kittens Song
A tisket, a tasket
Three kittens in a basket
They wave their heads to say hello
From in their cozy basket.



Many of my babies are getting old enough for our Toddler Time program. Hope to see many of my walkers start to transition to this fun program so they can enjoy some new songs, dances and quick crafts! I will miss them at Baby & Me for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment